The ISA sequence alarm annunciators, with separate logic are part of our series:
They are used in particular in industrial sectors such as:
- Energy: production and distribution of electricity (power plants – stations – substations)
- Electromechanical : production of electric switchboard panels and instrumentation
- Transport : railways and undergrounds
- Chemical : process equipment
- Petrochemical : electrical plants and oil rigs
- Engineering : design of systems for automation
The separate logic alarm panels have been designed and produced for rear panel mounting.
- Set up for controlling 1 point of ISA sequence alarm, the alarm module “MR” and the common horn and flashing module “MT” are constructed in a container of self-extinguishing polyamide.
- The Alarm Annunciators of the series “MR” are suitable for mounting either on EN50022 (OMEGA) or EN50035 (DIN 1) section.
- Moreover, as each single module is 1 alarm point, the module “MR” is particularly suitable for use where there is extremely limited space available for housing the alarms.
- There are two standard versions::
- – the series “C193MS-05”, foreseen for 50 ISA sequence alarm points and equipped with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 points.
- – the series “C193MS-10”, foreseen for 100 ISA sequence alarm points and equipped with a minimum of 60 and a maximum of 100 points.
- Our ISA sequence alarm annunciators of the series “C193-MS”, with separate logic, are suitable for rear panel mounting with front panel luminous lamp or monoled display
- ISA sequence Alarm Panels our series “C193-MS”, made with microprocessor and with optoinsulated inputs, are particularly flexible, so much so that the various Isa sequences can be programmed by only moving the jumper provided on the cards.
- The alarm annunciators series “C193-MS”, is particularly suitable for use in automation plants where overall dimensions are very limited, (for example, 100 alarm points), by using 1 19″-3U rack.
- Flexible compositions from 2 to 80 alarm points.
- Version “SAM-S” for needs of integrated logic alarm annunciators, for rear panel mounting.
- Our ISA sequence alarm annunciators of the series “SAM-S”, with separate logic, are suitable for rear panel mounting with front panel luminous lamp or monoled display.
- Possibility to group together different ISA sequences in the same Alarm Annunciator.